Sunday, June 08, 2008

All Hail Varg at the Chicory! 

He bet me that Big Brown wouldn't win the Triple Crown, as I predicted, and he was right. So, YRHT will salute Varg's superior prognostication skills by proudly displaying the Chicory badge on all posts this week.

(I was supposed to incorporate the chicory vines into my blogskin template, but have been unable to successfully do so.)

Varg's latest post has video of Clint Maedgen's amazing performance of "Summertime Rolls".

Labels:

4 comments DiggIt! Del.icio.us

4 Comments:

What can Big Brown do for you? Change your blog template!

By Blogger Leigh C., at 8:44 AM  

Ah! You are a gentleman and a scholar fine Erster! Is this the second Brownie that did a heckuva job?

By Blogger Varg, at 2:57 PM  

Varg rocks

By Anonymous charlotte, at 8:18 PM  

I love Varg's blog. his template rocks my little goth world.

By Blogger Pistolette, at 9:06 AM