Friday, June 13, 2008

Rejected Jindal 4 Prez slogans 





All the backbone of Buddy, with added pigment!











Vitty-cent said I couldn't whore my way out of a wet paper bag, and he was right!
















Generation Jindal loves my Imaginary Geek Appeal







Exorcise your inalienable Christian rights!













Like Lenin said, "Sometimes-- history needs a Piyush."














My goal is to go duck hunting more times than John McCain has been married.












White House: Jindal:: Peanut Butter: Jelly

Labels:

5 comments DiggIt! Del.icio.us

5 Comments:

Dayam. It's an instant Erster classic. Well done, McHale fan.

By Anonymous Adrastos, at 10:48 PM  

Thanks, a.

When I was young I tried to emulate McHale's low post game, but couldn't. So I began emulating his haircut (a highly questionable move).

By Blogger oyster, at 11:11 PM  

McHale's HAIR? What the hell?

Maybe YOU needed a Piyush in another direction...

By Blogger Leigh C., at 7:41 AM  

According to Lovely you came out the womb with that hair.

By Anonymous Adrastos, at 10:27 AM  

Well, that's true, but I began explaining it as a "McHale emulation" during the mid-80's. I (wrongly) thought that would seem cooler.

By Blogger oyster, at 3:54 PM